New Resident and Non-Resident to Canada?
Get all the real estate/mortgage you need in one visit.
You came here to start a new life and you shouldn’t have to wait. Get all the real estate you need with the Welcome to Canada Package.
If you are a new resident to Canada or looking for a Canadian vacation or investment property, We can help with your homeownership goals.
This program is for you if you want:
- To purchase a home, but you are new to Canada and have yet to establish a Canadian credit history
- A Canadian vacation or investment property and you live outside of Canada or the U.S.
- Flexible down payment options as a new resident, where you pay a minimum down payment of 35% for conventional mortgages and as little as 5% down payment for high ratio insured mortgages
- Flexible down payments as a non-resident, where you pay a minimum down payment of 35% for conventional mortgages
- To make additional payments, with prepayment privileges varying based on product type, but can be as high as 20% of your original mortgage amount annually
- An increase in your payment amount (principal and interest) of up to 100% at anytime during the term, with the extra payment amount applied directly to the principal, reducing overall costs
Other Mortgage Details:
- Payment frequency options of weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly
- Minimum mortgage amount is $10,000
- The interest rate quoted when you apply for your mortgage or Pre-Approval Certificate can be guaranteed for up to 90 days
1. Knowledge = Full time agent since 2009
2. Experience = over 100 closed transactions
3. Extra Exposure = Unparalleled online marketing
4. Pleasure to Work With = Honest, reliable, fun
5. Satisfaction Guaranteed = Over 1000 happy clients
6. Faster Sale = Incredible professional network
7. Savings = Inexpensive services
TOP agent=TOP results! Do not take chances hire a pro. Hire PETER! 514.679.8578
Mortgage Disability Insurance
In the event that you are completely unable to work due to an unexpected disability, help protect your family’s home with Mortgage Disability Insurance+ provided by The Canada Life Assurance Company (Canada Life).
Mortgage Disability Insurance Plus (includes job loss coverage)
In the event that you are completely unable to work due to an unexpected disability or you involuntarily lose your job through no fault of your own, help protect your family’s home with Mortgage Disability Insurance Plus+ provided by The Canada Life Assurance Company (Canada Life).
Mortgage Life Insurance
In the event of death, help protect your family’s home with Creditor Life Insurance for Mortgages+ provided by The Canada Life Assurance Company (Canada Life).