Contest Radio Script
We have a sponsored contest from Peter Rawski, our real estate broker.
What does a “home” mean to you… To enter the contest, please call us or submit online (www.peterrawski.com/contest) with your definition of a home in 100 words or less, don’t forget your contact details (name, number, e-mail, etc).
The winners will be selected at random at the Montreal Ukrainian Festival this September and win one of 3 prizes (total value of 500$)
For more contest details and to submit online, please visit www.peterrawski.com/contest
Thanks Peter for this exciting contest! Good luck to everyone!
Contest Details (What is “Home”)
This Contest is intended for viewing and participation in Quebec only. Do not proceed if you are not a legal resident at time of participation. Entry in this Contest constitutes acceptance of these Contest rules. The Contest rules are a contract, so read them carefully before entering.
- Contest starts May 30, 2016 and continues until August 31, 2016, the Contest Closing Date (the “Contest Period”). The draw will be done during the Montreal Ukrainian Festival (September 2016).
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- No purchase necessary.
- To enter the contest, call (phone number) or submit online (between 50 and 100 words) by telling us what home means to you including, but not limited to, your first and last name, telephone number and email address and submit below.
- By submitting your definition and entering the Contest, all entrants agree to any rewrites or revisions of their submissions, although any such editing will be done in a way that does not change the intent of the definition submitted. All entries must be original and written in English, French or Ukrainian to be considered for entry into this Contest.
- This Contest is open only to legal residents of Quebec of at least 18 years of age.
- Entries will be accepted during the Contest Period only.
- Three winners will be selected at random.
- The selected entrants will be contacted by telephone if they are not present at the Montreal Ukrainian Festival at the time of the drawing. In the event a selected entrant cannot be contacted within seven (7) days of the selection date, another entrant will be selected in accordance with these rules.
- All entries become the property of the Sponsor and none shall be returned. Entries may be published by the Sponsors, at their sole discretion, and if published, will not include the entrant’s full name or address information. By entering this Contest and submitting a composition, essay or poem and entering the Contest, entrants indicate their consent to their personal information being stored, used and processed for purposes concerning this Contest by the Sponsor.
- The Prizes available in this Contest must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable and no substitutions will be made, whether in cash or otherwise, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equivalent or greater value, in the event that, for reasons beyond their control, the Sponsor is unable to award a Prize as described in these rules.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual that it finds to be in violation of these Official Contest Rules and Regulations or tampering with the Contest process.
- By participating in this Contest, all entrants grant to the Sponsor a worldwide, non-exclusive, unrestricted, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, assignable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, translate, license, publicly perform and display the submitted entry essays, and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, without your prior approval, and all entrants further waive any copyright that they may have in the submitted entry information. In addition, by submitting an entry in this Contest, each entrant represents and warrants that they own and control all rights in and to the submitted entry information and that each entrant has the right to grant the foregoing rights to the Sponsor.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person entering the Contest electronically, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the “authorized account holder” in whose name the e-mail account is registered, provided that person meets all eligibility criteria of this Contest.
- This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- This contest is exclusive to the Peter Rawski Real Estate Team and cannot be reproduced in any manner.
1st prize value of 300$
- 2nd prize value of 150$
- 3rd price value of 50$
This contest is exclusive to the Peter Rawski Real Estate Team and cannot be reproduced and used in any manner. Contests from other real estate professionals cannot be aired during the contract period.